The JstaryPower golf cart battery
uses a smart BMS, and the BMS is equipped with an APP, which can connect the mobile phone and the battery through Bluetooth. On the APP, you can see all the basic information of the battery, including battery voltage, capacity, SOC, cell voltage, battery pack Temperature, alarm information, BMS protection information, etc.
In this video I will introduce how to use the BMS APP to monitor battery information. This is especially important when we are using the battery or locating the problem when the battery encounters a failure.
Follow steps to connect the APP with golf cart battery:
1. Connect the indicator cable of the battery, and turn on the main switch.
2. Confirm the digital label on the battery case, this label is the unique identification of the battery connected to the APP.
3. Install the APP and turn on Bluetooth.
4. Open the APP and find the label number (last 4 digits) of the specified battery in the device list
5. Specify that the battery is connected successfully, so that you can see all the basic information of the battery.